04 Dec Pipeline – September 2018
In this issue:
- 3rd Quarter Review
- Staff Additions
- ”I Like Me” Checklist
- Survey Results
- Back to School Tips
- Employment Opportunities
3rd Quarter Review:
- 7/3-Beacon Health Webinar (Independent Assessment Referrals)
- 7/4/-Independence Day (Office Closed in Observance)
- 7/8-PASSE: Medicaid & AFM Webinar (An Update for Behavioral Health Providers
- 7/26-Credible Update: AR Medicaid OBHS Transition Webinar
- 8/6-DHS Stakeholder Meeting
- 8/8-AFMC Health HIPAA Webinar
- 8/13-First Day of School
- 9/3-Labor Day
SCHOOL IS BACK IN SESSION
The P.A.T. Center is kicking in gear for the 2018-2019 school year. To ensure we were ready for the upcoming school year, we have added to our staff.
- Tatiana Hicks, LR, QBHP
- Chaquara Watkins, LR, QBHP
- Alicia Hill, LR, MHP
- Montoyia Key, LR, MHP
- Shidah Salaam, LR, MHP
- Ronda Black, LR, MHP
- Brandon Mays, LR, QBHP
- Timmie Dunahue, LR, QBHP
- Destinee Bell, PB, Office Staff
- Cambria Collins, PB, Office Staff
- Ebony Wright, PB, Office Staff
- Catrice Austin, LR, Office Staff
The LR location for The P.A.T. Center has relocated and you can come see us at 9914 I-30 Frontage Road, Little Rock, AR 72209. We’re on the move (picture below).
FOR THE RECORD
❖ The P.A.T. Center received a full 3 year accreditation from CARF in June 2018
❖ RSPMI transitioned to Outpatient Behavioral Health (OBH) in June 2018.
❖ The P.A.T. Center opened new locations in Forrest City and West Helena.
Current Employment Opportunities
Full-time Qualified Behavioral Health Professionals (QBHPs; formerly known as MHPPs)
Full time positions for QBHPs for the Little Rock and Pine Bluff areas.
• Two or more years work experience in the mental health field preferred.
• Must pass all verification and background checks and fitness for duty assignment.
• Formal education requirements are the equivalent of 60 hrs. of college credits (QBHP non-degreed) and/or a bachelor’s degree in psychology, nursing, sociology, social work, or a related field (QBHP degreed). Other job-related education and/or experience may serve as substitution for all or part of these basic requirements upon approval of P.A.T. Center Leadership.
Full-time ILPS (Independently Licensed Professionals, NILPS (Non-Independently Licensed Professionals (formerly known as MHPs)
Full time positions for ILPS and NILPS for the Little Rock and Pine Bluff areas.
• Two or more years work experience in the mental health field preferred (ILPS).
• The ILPS/NILPS must pass all verification and background checks and fitness for duty assessment.
• An ILPS is an individual that is licensed to engage in private/independent practice by the appropriate State Board.
The following licensure can qualify as an ILPS:
• Licensed Certified Social Worker (LCSW)*Licensed Marital & Family Therapist (LMFT)*Licensed Psychologist (LP)*Licensed Psychological Examiner-Independent (LPEI)*Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
The following licensure can qualify as an NILPS:
• License Master Social Worker (LMSW)*License Associate Counselor (LAC)*Licensed Psychological Examiner (LPE)*Provisionally Licensed Psychologist (PLP)
To apply, please submit a resume, cover letter and list of references via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (870) 534-4906.
The P.A.T. Center PIPELINE is a quarterly newsletter for stakeholders, clients, parents, community agencies, and referral sources. The PIPELINE provides ongoing updates about P.A.T. Center projects, introduction of staff, and our efforts to improve performance and quality of services. Our aim is to be transparent about internal workings by holding staff and Leadership accountable for day to day operations.