20 Jan Pipeline – December 2018
In this issue:
- Upcoming Events
- 4th Quarter Reflections
- Staff Additions
- Pictures from Turkey Giveaway
- Adult & Child/Adolescent/Parent Surveys
- Christmas Quiz
- New Year’s Day (January 1, 2019)
- MLK Holiday will be observed January 21, 2019
- Advisory Board Meeting March 2019
Let’s Reflect on the 4th Quarter…
- Beacon Health Option Trainings were held onsite/via Webinar in December
- CPI Instructor’s Training-October 9-12, 2018
- Billing Workshop-November 7, 2018
- SBHMH Task Force Meeting-November 28, 2018
- Last Advisory Board Meeting was held December 2018
- Allen Cooper, Director (LR) Date of Hire: 10/1/18
- Louise Bailey, MHP (PB) Date of Hire: 10/8/18
- Arlene Horton, QBHP (LR) Date of Hire: 10/17/18
- Sharon Lowe, QBHP (PB) Date of Hire: 11/6/18
- Jared Lambert, QBHP (PB) Date of Hire: 12/10/18
The P.A.T. Center Thanksgiving
Adult Satisfaction Survey Results-4th Quarter (Psychiatrist, MHP
Child/Adolescent/Parent Satisfaction Survey Results-3rd Quarter
(Psychiatrist, MHP & MHPP)
CHRISTMAS Quiz: NAME THAT SONG!!!
Current Employment Opportunities
Full-time Qualified Behavioral Health Professionals (QBHPs; formerly known as MHPPs)
Full time positions for QBHPs for the Little Rock and Pine Bluff areas.
• Two or more years work experience in the mental health field preferred.
• Must pass all verification and background checks and fitness for duty assignment.
• Formal education requirements are the equivalent of 60 hrs. of college credits (QBHP non-degreed) and/or a bachelor’s degree in psychology, nursing, sociology, social work, or a related field (QBHP degreed). Other job-related education and/or experience may serve as substitution for all or part of these basic requirements upon approval of P.A.T. Center Leadership.
Full-time ILPS (Independently Licensed Professionals, NILPS (Non-Independently Licensed Professionals (formerly known as MHPs)
Full time positions for ILPS and NILPS for the Little Rock and Pine Bluff areas.
• Two or more years work experience in the mental health field preferred (ILPS).
• The ILPS/NILPS must pass all verification and background checks and fitness for duty assessment.
• An ILPS is an individual that is licensed to engage in private/independent practice by the appropriate State Board.
The following licensure can qualify as an ILPS:
• Licensed Certified Social Worker (LCSW)*Licensed Marital & Family Therapist (LMFT)*Licensed Psychologist (LP)*Licensed Psychological Examiner-Independent (LPEI)*Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
The following licensure can qualify as an NILPS:
• License Master Social Worker (LMSW)*License Associate Counselor (LAC)*Licensed Psychological Examiner (LPE)*Provisionally Licensed Psychologist (PLP)
To apply, please submit a resume, cover letter and list of references via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (870) 534-4906.
The P.A.T. Center PIPELINE is a quarterly newsletter for stakeholders, clients, parents, community agencies, and referral sources. The PIPELINE provides ongoing updates about P.A.T. Center projects, introduction of staff, and our efforts to improve performance and quality of services. Our aim is to be transparent about internal workings by holding staff and Leadership accountable for day to day operations.