05 Mar Pipeline March 2015
Inside This Issue
- The Year in Review 2014
- Happy New Year 2015
- Quarterly Stakeholder/ Client Surveys s
- Welcome New Employee
- Calendar of Events
Year In Review 2014
Stakeholders, clients, parents, and staff 2014 proved to be a good year at The P.A.T. Center. Client, parent, and stakeholder surveys were positive. There was an increase in clientele and service provision. In addition, we implemented and put in the works programs that will expand our services and connections. Here are some of the 2014 highlights:
- February accreditation obtained to offer services to adults
- June therapeutic summer programming in Pine Bluff and Little Rock
- March/April attended UALR, UAPB, NASW, MH Conference to recruit licensed staff
- September begin working on substance abuse accreditation
- December submitted applications to accept alternative insurances (QualChoice, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Ambetter, and Medicare)
Thank you for making this a great year!
Mr. Kirby, CEO
Happy New Year!
There are many changes coming in 2015 to The P.A.T. Center. We expect a 20% increase in clientele due to a recent facility closing (January 2015) in the Pine Bluff area. P.A.T. Center Leadership has secured a Clinical Supervisor for substance abuse programming, registered P.A.T. staff as counselors in training (CITS) in substance abuse, and will attend the substance abuse conference in April 2015.
BIG NEWS: CARF will visit The P.A.T. Center from March 30th –April 1st for reaccreditation.