28 Nov Pipeline-June 2018
2nd Quarter Review
During the 2nd quarter of 2018, Leadership attended many meetings, trainings and conferences to ensure they were “in the know” and abreast the up and coming OBH transition. Let’s take a look at the events they attended and conducted our Leadership staff…
- 4/5-Forevercare Partner’s Dinner
- 4/13-Methodist Luncheon
- 4/30-Meeting w/Senator Flowers
- 4/30-Behavioral Health Transformation Presentation/Meeting
- 5/3-Stakeholder Webinar for Behavioral Health Providers
- 5/9-PASSE Webinar for Behavioral Health Providers
- 5/10-School-Bases Mental Health Task Force Meeting
- 5/14-Independent Medicaid Assessments began
- 5/16-Beacon Health Webinar
- 5/21-5/23-CARF Surveyors were on site
- 6/12-PAT Center began OBH Transition
- 6/13-Beacon Health June Edition of Provider E-News Rec’d
- 6/15-Independent Medicaid Assessments ended
- 7/3-Beacon Health Webinar-Independent Assessment Referrals
- 7/12-Meeting w/LRSD Superintendent, Dr. Poore
- 7/18-PASSE Medicaid and AFM Webinar: An Update for Behavioral Health Providers
- 7/26-Credible Update: AR Medicaid OBHS Transition Webinar
Current Employment Opportunities
Full-time Qualified Behavioral Health Professionals (QBHPs; formerly known as MHPPs)
Full time positions for QBHPs for the Little Rock and Pine Bluff areas.
• Two or more years work experience in the mental health field preferred.
• Must pass all verification and background checks and fitness for duty assignment.
• Formal education requirements are the equivalent of 60 hrs. of college credits (QBHP non-degreed) and/or a bachelor’s degree in psychology, nursing, sociology, social work, or a related field (QBHP degreed). Other job-related education and/or experience may serve as substitution for all or part of these basic requirements upon approval of P.A.T. Center Leadership.
Full-time ILPS (Independently Licensed Professionals, NILPS (Non-Independently Licensed Professionals (formerly known as MHPs)
Full time positions for ILPS and NILPS for the Little Rock and Pine Bluff areas.
• Two or more years work experience in the mental health field preferred (ILPS).
• The ILPS/NILPS must pass all verification and background checks and fitness for duty assessment.
• An ILPS is an individual that is licensed to engage in private/independent practice by the appropriate State Board.
The following licensure can qualify as an ILPS:
• Licensed Certified Social Worker (LCSW)*Licensed Marital & Family Therapist (LMFT)*Licensed Psychologist (LP)*Licensed Psychological Examiner-Independent (LPEI)*Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
The following licensure can qualify as an NILPS:
• License Master Social Worker (LMSW)*License Associate Counselor (LAC)*Licensed Psychological Examiner (LPE)*Provisionally Licensed Psychologist (PLP)
To apply, please submit a resume, cover letter and list of references via email to email@example.com or fax (870) 534-4906.
The P.A.T. Center PIPELINE is a quarterly newsletter for stakeholders, clients, parents, community agencies, and referral sources. The PIPELINE provides ongoing updates about P.A.T. Center projects, introduction of staff, and our efforts to improve performance and quality of services. Our aim is to be transparent about internal workings by holding staff and Leadership accountable for day to day operations.