What do we do at The P.A.T. Center?
The P.A.T. Center is an outpatient mental health agency. We are certified by CARF and DBHS for the state of Arkansas.
How do I get an appointment and/or make a referral to The P.A.T. Center?
- Call 870-534-4900 to speak to someone and will assist you in scheduling an appointment. Referrals are accepted from a variety of sources including individuals, school, court, PCP offices, and DHS.
Is treatment confidential?
- In general, the law protects the confidentiality of all communications between clinicians and patients. No information is disclosed without prior written permission.
What do I do if there is an emergency?
- Call the office at 870-534-4900 if you are in crisis, The P.A.T. Center has trained professionals available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week that are able to assist you. If it is a medical emergency, then call 911 or go directly to the nearest emergency room.
What if I run out of medications before my appointment?
- Office visits are required for all new prescriptions and refills. Parents/Legal Guardians will need to be present for minors. Medication changes generally require appointments. Prescriptions are written at the time of your appointment to cover your needs until your next appointment.
What payment source does the agency accept?
- The P.A.T. Center accepts Medicaid and some private insurance. No one will be denied access to services due to inability to pay; and there are discounted/self-pay options using a sliding fee scale based on income.
Will I be denied services due to inability to pay?
- No, the agency does not deny anyone access to services due to inability to pay.
If I do not have insurance are their other payment options?
- Yes, the agency has discounted/self-pay option using a sliding fee scale that is based on family size and income.
- If you have, questions about The P.A.T. Center call us at (870) 534-4900.