Home - People Advocating Transition
Outpatient Services address individual goals in the master treatment plan. This service includes evaluation of beneficiaries and provision of services specific to the identified needs. Services provided range from individual, group, and family therapy.
Substance Abuse Treatment
Outpatient Substance Abuse address individual goals in the master treatment plan. This service includes medication management and monitoring, individual behavioral health counseling, group behavioral health counseling, marital/family behavioral health counseling...
Primarily for children aged 4-18 that have significant impaired functioning in at least two domains and qualify for a DSM- diagnosis from the most current edition. A goal of school-based services is to increase the likelihood of a client completing needed educational services.
Our physicians review and evaluate each child upon admission. There are times when medication is recommended, and the physician prescribes necessary medications to address mental health issues.
Psychological testing is provided by a Licensed Psychologist or Licensed Psychological Examiner and assist in proper placement for educational purposes.
A licensed clinician is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help restore one’s functioning before onset of crisis. On-call services and access to trained staff are available to address events or circumstances that can be considered a crisis.
Now doing Telemed!
Welcome to People Advocating Transition (The P.A.T. Center)
We are your first choice mental health and outpatient substance abuse care provider, serving as an advocate, facilitator, and friend. We ensure your success in getting your life and family in order by supporting you every step of the way, so together, we can build better Arkansas communities for a better tomorrow.
- Superior services that will help you stabilize and improve mental health outcomes.
- To act as your advocate/facilitator/treatment provider to ensure your needs are met.
- To provide you with access to a multi-disciplinary team of competent staff.
- To provide you with comprehensive services (medication, therapy, case coordination/support).
- To meet you wherever you are comfortable. We provide services in-home, school, the office, and alternative meeting places.